Let's Make Some New Jellyfish Friends!

July 11, 2021 1 min read

Let's Make Some New Jellyfish Friends!

Jellyfish are one of the more colorful creatures under the sea and now you have a chance to make your own jellyfish friends in any color you like! Before you get started, check out these cool facts about jellyfish!

  1. There are over two thousand species of jellyfish around the world.
  2. Jellyfish are estimated to be older than the first dinosaurs.
  3. Some jellyfish glow in the dark.
  4. Jellyfish don’t have a brain.
  5. A jellyfish’s body is 95% water. The other 5% is structural proteins, muscles, and nerve cells.
  6. A group of jellyfish can be referred to as a bloom, smack or swarm.
  7. Groups of jellyfish can contain over 100,000 of them.

If you want to learn more jellyfish and other animals facts, visit Facts Just for Kids.

Make sure to take a picture of your new friends! If you share it on Instagram, be sure to tag @bumpclubandbeyond and #campbeyond for a change to win kid made modern Arts & Crafts Supply Library kit, valued at $39.99! Our Camp Beyond Staff will select their favorite jellyfish and direct message the winner. We can’t wait to meet your Jellyfish Friends!

To check out more fun kits and projects, visit kid made modern

For step-by-step instructions
click here